Today’s international trade has a critical reliance on digital technologies to power commerce around the world - connecting people, driving innovation, delivering services, fostering partnerships, and enabling global supply chains.
With cyber-attacks increasing in frequency, growing in sophistication, and leaving more victims in their wake, Exclusive Networks work with businesses of all sizes to secure their digital infrastructures and enable them to be cyber-resilient in the face of mounting threats.
Combating the threat of cyber-attacks can be overwhelming for many businesses, it’s a complex challenge for businesses to overcome. With 43% of cyber-attacks aimed at small businesses and only 14% of them capable of defending against them (Accenture), it is time for businesses to take action.
Having Exclusive as your specialist partner will simplify this complexity and provide you with what you need to ensure your Cybersecurity Strategy provides your business with immediate and future resilience, through:
- Best-of-breed cybersecurity technologies
- Expert technical resources
- Services to support your business throughout the entire technology buying cycle
- Cybersecurity training and educational excellence
- Global coverage with offices in 43 countries and servicing customers in more than 170 countries
- Trusted, expert advisory to Venture Capitalists, educational institutions and international and national governing bodies
With the costs of cyber-attacks on the global economy expected to increase from $6 trillion to more than $10 trillion through 2025, the need for businesses to develop or progress their cyber-resilience strategy has never been greater. It is no longer a ‘nice-to-have’ but a necessity.
As we continue to drive the transition to a totally trusted digital future, Exclusive are here to support businesses of all sizes on their journey to be Cyber Secure in this fast evolving digital environment. To find out more about Exclusive Networks and our partnership with the ICC, visit our website here.